Owensk told me last night that he has a new favorite song. I'm finding his favorites are short-lived at times, although "Had a Bad Day" was at the top of his list for months. Then it was "Life is a Highway".
Now. It is "Last Christmas, I gaaaaaave you my heart. But the very next day, you gaaaave it away." He's singing it more than Rudolph or Jingle Bell Rock or Winter Wonderland. He's probably going to get Chloe to start singing it, too. She still goes nutso when 'Bad Day' comes on...Chloe only has to hear the first five notes and her little hands are waving over her head to get our attention that Owen's previous favorite song is on the radio. And I must say previous, because we are quickly corrected by the boy if we call it his favorite song now. It is no longer. Perhaps I need to plug in a Manheim Steamroller CD to play in Owen's bedroom, instead of leaving the radio on all night long. All I need is a four year old running around the house singing George Michael.
No comments:
Post a Comment