For the second day in a row, we took him back to the dog park. The girl child collected sloppy tennis balls in her shirt.
Daddy and Owen hung out on a bench, discussing baseball positions and world peace.
Dylan mostly laid around and watched the other dogs until I called him and then he came running.
He's a sweet boy.
And after a year and a half, he's a pretty good boy, too. He is most certainly a daddy's boy.
After we left the park, we headed to a local pet store that has a DIY dog bath. I couldn't lead him up the ramp into the sink. Todd had to lift up all 76 pounds of him into the sink. After that, he sat still while I washed him good with shampoo and conditioner. He looked most pitiful. But afterwards, he was the cleanest smelling dog and only for nine bucks. Woo hoo for a clean boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment