The kids had been good this week and earned a special trip to Chuck E. Cheese.
They were excited to each get $5 of tokens and quickly ran off to play different games.
They split up on me, so I was wandering back and forth between each kid to see what they were doing.
They both did well with the squirt gun. It also helped not playing against an opponent. :)
I also wanted to play wac-a-mole, but Chloe wouldn't stop playing it!
She also rode the half-ride ferris wheel.
Both kids earned a tremendous amount of tickets that they had fun showing off to me.
I think they had just as much fun feeding the tickets to the counting machines as they did earning the tickets from various games.
The part that took the longest was deciding on which toys or candy to 'purchase' with their tickets.
Afterwards, we went to the carwash. Both kids had been begging to go. They love the carwash.
And now I love it more than ever before.
In spite of being covered with soap and brushes, the carwash has THE absolute best lighting for taking pics!
I love laid back weekends with no agenda, other than to spend time with the kids having fun!













No comments:
Post a Comment