Sara picked me up from the photography workshop house and we headed straight for the Scripps Aquarium. This house was right on the ocean and had a gorgeous view of the beach with floor to ceiling windows.
I have never been to an aquarium before, so this was a fun experience seeing so many sea creatures. I loved the jellyfish, but was very thankful they were behind glass.
Jack liked the little jellyfish.
This tank is filled with water coming directly from the Pacific Ocean and had many different levels within filled with different species.
Outside was another area for children to explore and play. This little sailboat racing station kept Jack's attention.
Andy slept through most of our visit, but woke up when we walked outside and the sun shone in through the top of his stroller.
Once we finished walking through the aquarium, we packed up and headed to the beach so Jack could play on a playground.
The day ended with a quiet evening and baths for the boys. I loved this time with my friend Sara and watching her be a mom. She is filled with so much patience and made me wish that San Diego was within driving distance. I miss my friend and not seeing her children grow up in person.








No comments:
Post a Comment