This boy was up bright and early to welcome in this new year. And also to open cards and presents. :)
This present was a pack of Go Gos from his sister.
He likes these little plastic figurines.
But what he really likes now is Under Armor clothing. Owen latched onto the 'cool factor' of this brand over the summer when a new shirt was picked up for him on our trip to Minnesota. He's been begging for more ever since. I think he likes how silky smooth they feel.
This shirt was quickly put on after this shake and groove celebration.
One of his favorite faces to make when he knows it will get a reaction (that gets good ones mostly from the Grandmas). It's not one of our favorites, but I know if I don't include it someday this little phase of super silliness will be forgotten.
Another UA piece of clothing. This one is special because it has patches akin to a chalkboard that can be written on with chalk.
Which he quickly tested out.
He got mostly clothes from all his Grandmas and Papas, as well as from us. I think this is the first year he truly loved receiving clothes.
Please stay 9 forever, Owen. Please keep loving the simple things like sports clothing and puppy dog cards. I'm not ready for you to grow up yet.
He also got some serious cash in his birthday cards and was proud to show it off.
And dance with it in hand as a celebration as he thought about a big purchase to come.
What a wonderful birthday morning filled with non-stop smiles and thank yous.















No comments:
Post a Comment