Love

Our job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy.
That is not our business and, in fact, it is nobody's business.
What we are asked to do is to love, and this love itself will render both ourselves and our neighbors worthy if anything can.

Thomas Merton (1915 - 1968)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Thursday!

I found our shower reorganized from the boy child's shower the night before.  I think he might take after his momma in OCD organization.  The bottles are all carefully arranged by height and have Star Wars figures protecting them.

My new camera remote arrived today.  We had fun playing with it after finishing homework today.

Even though the focus is soft on this one, I love it.  Not many pics of me and my boy together.

This is nearing the end of week 2 with the kids riding the bus home from school and the end of week 1 for me with no longer working for the phone company.  This new life is awesome and I am soooo enjoying all of this extra time with our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails