Santa Claus brought Owen this snowflake when he was four. A snowflake was at the top of his wish list. Santa made sure it would last forever and never, ever melt.

Christmas light bokeh. Sigh.

Owen made this macaroni star ornament in 1st grade this year. I love how he got them to stand up so perfectly on each branch of the snowflake. His teacher spray-painted it gold and then he added glitter. I think this is one of my all-time favorite ornaments made by one of the kids.

A repeat question from the boy child this year "Is Rudolph real?" Our answer? How could he not be? Santa most definitely needs Rudolph and the red nose light to guide his sleigh through foggy or snowy nights.

Merry Christmas Eve!


Christmas light bokeh. Sigh.
Owen made this macaroni star ornament in 1st grade this year. I love how he got them to stand up so perfectly on each branch of the snowflake. His teacher spray-painted it gold and then he added glitter. I think this is one of my all-time favorite ornaments made by one of the kids.

A repeat question from the boy child this year "Is Rudolph real?" Our answer? How could he not be? Santa most definitely needs Rudolph and the red nose light to guide his sleigh through foggy or snowy nights.
Merry Christmas Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment