After we got home from our cruise, I wasn't ready to start cooking again yet. So we went out to Miyoshi instead. It helped having a nice chunk taken care of by a gift certificate I bought online at www.restaurant.com for a fraction of the gift cert value. Yay for restaurant.com and their awesome sales!
Chloe likes their soup, but makes me eat the mushrooms first.

Chloe is also not fond of the fire. She must sit in Grandma's lap to protect herself. And plug her ears. :)

I LOVE this picture. One of my all-time favorites. Thinking I need to get this printed/framed for Chloe's room. :)

Owen was impressed with the magic tricks of our chef.

He thinks magic tricks are some of the coolest things ever and wants to see the tricks over and over. And over.

Chloe likes their soup, but makes me eat the mushrooms first.
Chloe is also not fond of the fire. She must sit in Grandma's lap to protect herself. And plug her ears. :)
I LOVE this picture. One of my all-time favorites. Thinking I need to get this printed/framed for Chloe's room. :)
Owen was impressed with the magic tricks of our chef.
He thinks magic tricks are some of the coolest things ever and wants to see the tricks over and over. And over.
No comments:
Post a Comment