Love

Our job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy.
That is not our business and, in fact, it is nobody's business.
What we are asked to do is to love, and this love itself will render both ourselves and our neighbors worthy if anything can.

Thomas Merton (1915 - 1968)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chloe on the Playground

After naptime, we packed up the kids and drove up to the outlet mall an hour North of us.  Chloe and I split off from the guys.  Chloe left her bag of coins behind at the Pottery Barn store.  After we retrieved her coins, we stopped at a little playground in the middle of the outlet mall.  Chloe had a blast climbing on everything.  Just like the little monkey that she is.  :)




When I told her it was time to go, this is all I saw.

1 comment:

  1. She is really a stylish girl!! That's why we love her so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails