Love

Our job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy.
That is not our business and, in fact, it is nobody's business.
What we are asked to do is to love, and this love itself will render both ourselves and our neighbors worthy if anything can.

Thomas Merton (1915 - 1968)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Serious Morning

Chloe was in a very serious mood this morning.  Eating fresh strawberries is serious business.

She was trying hard not to smile.  Can you see the corners of her lips turning?  It doesn't take long for her to lose her composure after I tell her very sternly "Chloe, don't you smile at me.  There is no smiling this morning."

And done.  A big ole smile. :)

I was experimenting with camera settings and this one took the picture in monochrome.  I think I like it better than changing pics to b&w or sepia in an editing program.

Love this girl!  And I love her big, blue eyes.  I love that they haven't changed since she was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails