Love

Our job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy.
That is not our business and, in fact, it is nobody's business.
What we are asked to do is to love, and this love itself will render both ourselves and our neighbors worthy if anything can.

Thomas Merton (1915 - 1968)

Friday, August 13, 2010

Chloe's Kindergarten Class

After lunchtime, I drove up to the kids' school and helped Mrs. McMichael with some filing before I read the class two stories.  The kids were fun.  A few of the kids were shouting out questions about the story while I was reading, so Mrs. McMichael had a chat with the kids that they would really need to work on that before I come back to read to them again.  I just thought it was cool they were all so interested.  It was sooooo much fun!  Afterwards, I did the Make-a-Face routine with the kids.

Make a serious face!

Make a silly face!

Make a scary face!

Make a sad face!

Make a laughing face!

My sweet Bean.  She was so proud to have me in the classroom.

Make a sleepy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails