After an afternoon of getting spoiled by Papa with shopping for Silly Bandz and then playing with legos on the floor for over an hour, we went out for Mexican. It was soooooo goood. I begged to sit outside, even though it was still about 90 in the shade. I knew the light would be perfect for pictures and I wasn't disappointed.
Silly Bandz are all the rage. They even have Silly Bandz for the fingers! The kids love them and they drive me nuts because I find them EVERYWHERE in the house, in the car, left behind in restaurants. And then there are tears and panic on the hunt for where they could have been left.
While Owen organized, Chloe played tic-tac-toe with Papa. Can you tell there might have been a little cheating going on here? ;)
Before our food arrived, I asked for some Papa hugs for pics. I thought they turned out great. Now we finally have some pics of the kids with Papa that are recent. Woot!
Both kids behaved excellently while we were out for dinner. They both did a good job eating their dinners and we even ordered dessert (a rarity!) of fried ice cream. It was delicious!
Chloe was being a siller with her Silly Bandz and giggling non-stop.








No comments:
Post a Comment