Love

Our job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy.
That is not our business and, in fact, it is nobody's business.
What we are asked to do is to love, and this love itself will render both ourselves and our neighbors worthy if anything can.

Thomas Merton (1915 - 1968)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lunch and Walk with Uncle Martin and Luke

After the soccer game, we made a pit stop at home for Owen to change clothes and so I could pick up my old camera that Martin wanted to buy.  We met at the $3 Cafe for lunch.  Our kids always have so much fun with Luke.

Owen had stories to tell them.  That needed to be told while he was standing up.  On his chair.

I love seeing smiles on my kids' faces!

After lunch, we headed over to the Chattahoochee River where we walked the weekend before with Cas.  Aren't these tree roots cool?

The Canadian geese were out and fishing.

Owen and Chloe were busy showing Luke all the good places to climb.

Geese butts!

I think the caves are still their favorite places to explore and run around in.  :)

Over lunch and our walk, I gave Martin a fast tutorial on using his new camera.  He was excited to have a new, fancy camera.  And I'm feeling the same about my new camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails